The thought of date where month and day are the same sparked some imagination. Some facts -
1. Next month, there will be a date 11.11.11 and that date will all digits same happens only once in a century. Of course there was 1.1.11 but we all know that I am downplaying the importance of a Zero.
2. We will only have a handful of binary dates in the entire century and yesterday was one, today is another. This year, last year, 2000 and 2011 will be the only years with approximately 9 days each. Next month 11.11.11 will be the last such day.
3. 60% of us will never have our birthdates, month and year match. My birthday is 29th and I will never see a month 29 happen.
4. The rest lucky 40% will see at most once the date when date, month and year are the same.
5. People like me will perhaps once see my birthdate match the year. Some others with lifespans beyond 100 years will have a shot at many more :-)